- Modern, progress type
- The product is a cathode
- Epoxid paints – excellent anticorrosive resistance
- Acrylate paints – very good UV resistance
- Patent: 1978 CHRYSLER France Europe
- Electromechanical painting process – paint is applied on the part surface by use of direct current voltage gradient
- conductive surface of painted product
- the product must be fully soaked in the painting tank = adjusted product
- preliminary treatment
- resistance to burning temperature of 200 °C
Advantages of cataphoresis during the painting process
- High anti-corrosion resistance while tense layer of paint (in case of use of 25 um of paint the resistance of 1000 hours in salted mist confirmed).
- High penetration – sinus protection.
- Ecological and safe production which Futaba pays attention to.
Components of cataphoretic process
Main paint - cathodic epoxid polymer - corrosion resistance (cca 25 um, 1000h salted mist)
Pigment paste - pigment, mineral additives; paint - shade; rim corrosion resistance, flame resistance; mechanical engine protection
Demiwater - peculiar paint solvent
The summary of paint shop production parameters
|Maximum pass-through profile||250 mm lenght (move ahead direction)|
|550 mm width|
|1400 mm height|
|Undercoat material||mild steel|
|Conveyor type||underslung, continual|
|Pitch between hinges||720 mm|
|Conveyor speed||2,0 meters / min|
|Net throughput||167 hinges / hour|
|Average surface for 1 hinge||1,8 m2|
|Maximum painted surface||300 m2 / hour|
|Paint thickness||25 microns|
|Hinges max. weight||37 kg maximum|
|Average weight throughput||4545 kg / hour|
|Loading on 1 m conveyor||90 kg|
Quality Check of painted parts
- Check of adherence via cross cut test.
- Check of hardness.
- Check in salt mist chamber - 1000 hours (thickness 25um).
- Check by thickness meter.
- Check of paint durability by cloth and/or chemicals.
Futaba Czech s. r. o. offers ecological and high quality painting process in the region of Vysočina prefecture in the city Havlíčkův Brod:
- Since 2006 we provide supplies of painted parts to customers such as Toyota, Peugeot Citroën and Suzuki.
- Our main philosophy is to ensure quality and safe products and to satisfy our customers´ needs.
- We offer “quality products at lower cost” not only in process of welding and press but also painting.
We are prepared to reply to your enquiries on our telephone number: (+420) 569 496 467 or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.